|Categories||Early Bird Before Mar.30||Late Bird After Mar.30|
||Abstract: USD $380|
|Full Paper: USD $520||Full Paper: USD $550|
|Listeners: USD $300||Listeners: USD $320|
|Normal||Abstract: USD $380||Abstract: USD $400|
|Full Paper: USD $550||Full Paper: USD $580|
|Listeners: USD $350||Listeners: USD $380|
Additional Paper: USD $400
||Additional paper should be registered under the same authors, and only he/she will participate the conference|
|Additional Page: USD $50||The first six pages are free, extra pages will be charged at $50 per page. One full paper should not exceed 10 pages.|
- The organizing committee and staff team will not ask delegates to provide credit card or personal information for booking rooms or air tickets. Please be alert to protect your financial and private information.
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can.
- Except the conference hotel, you are free to reserve rooms nearby.
- We only accept Listeners' onsite registration, for onsite registration delegate, the invitation letter will not be issued before the conference.
- For full papers, If you register late(after the deadline), your paper may not be published on time.
- If you cannot attend the conference for some specific reasons, we advise that you can find your Co-author or someone who get familiar with this paper to instead of you to attend.
- If you need to get the refund, please send the requests for cancellations to the conference secretary. Kindly be informed that cancellations received before Mar. 25, 30USD will be charged, cancellations received before Apr. 25, 30% service fee will be charged, cancellations received before May. 25, 50% service fee will be charged, cancellations received after May. 25, No refunds are accepted.
- For the following reasons, the registration fee cannot be refunded
Participants who are unable to attend the meeting due to "personal reasons" and other circumstances cannot be refunded or paid any compensation. The reason including: travel difficulties, visa issues, health issues, financial defaults, etc.
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure" circumstances, WCSE will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.