* Electronic Submission System
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wcse2024 (.pdf only)
a. An easychair account should be applied first.
b. Any questions, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Abstract submission | Presentation Only
Accepted and registered abstracts will be included in program book, won't be published into the conference proceedings, authors will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at site.
*Full Paper Submission | Paper Publication
Accepted and registered full papers will be included in program book and be published into the conference proceedings, it will be online and indexed. authors will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at site.
*All submissions will be checked for originality. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, we will reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications
Instructions for Authors
- Before submission, please prepare your paper according to the Manuscript Formatting guidelines.
- Full paper should be at least full 4 pages and at most 10 pages under the format. Regular registraion fee only covers one 5 pages paper. Additional pages will cost extra fees.
- English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
- The submission will be confirmed and assigned with a Paper ID by the conference secretary from email@example.com within 3 working days after submission.
- The reviewing process of the WCSE conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.